Sunday 17 July 2011

Plan for Edinburgh Fringe

I just booked a load of tickets for the Edinburgh Fringe, I'm only up for a little while but this is what I have tickets for:

Monday 8th:
- 2041 Objects @ The Plesence
Read more

- Shappi Corsandi @ The Plesence
Read more


Tuesday 9th: 
- Blood and Roses - You've got to walk around the city for this event so I can't include a venue.
Read more

-Milton Jones @ Assembly Hall
Read more


Wednesday 10th:
- Tuesdays at Tescos @ Assembly Hall

-Viral the Musical @Churchill Theatre
Read more


Thursday 11th:
-The Wheel @ Traverse Theatre
Read more


Friday 12th:
What Remains  -@ Traverse  University of Edinburgh Medical School Anatomy Department





I will be going to more things, hopefully lots of free events and things I stumble on by chance. Very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment